Product added to cart
Fernco FSDP-GP3G StormDrain Plus Channel Drain Contractor 3-Pack
Special Price $107.05 Regular Price $231.49
Out of stock
- StormDrain Plus Contractor Pack: 3 pieces of grey Channel with grate, 1 End Cap & 1 End Outlet
- All products are "UV" inhibited
- Grates are ADA and heel guard compliant
- Grates have non-slip textured surface
- 3 bottom outlets in every channel
- No clips or screws required to assemble
- CLASS B: Loads of 61-175 psi.
- Grates are easily removable for cleaning and maintenance.
Fernco FSDP-GP3G StormDrain Plus Channel Drain Contractor 3-Pack The durability & high performance of the newly designed Fernco StormDrain Plus ensures a long lasting, permanent solution for the removal of standing surface water. The easy installation is ideal for driveways, pools, patios, walkways, sports courts and more.
- Dig a trench deep enough to allow for a 2” bed of sand and wide enough to accept a 4” backfll of concrete on each side.
- Fix a string for the finished height of the channel. If using bottom outlet, determine its location. Spread and compact the sand base.
- If using bottom outlet, use a 3” hole saw to open the outlet. Otherwise, skip this step and proceed on to step #4.
- Remove grates to access End Cap and End outlet. When using the Female side, slide End Cap or End Outlet in channel. For Male side, pop End Cap or End Outlet into channel.
- Working from the Outlet End, install the channel using the string line to set the grade.
- For “ELL, TEE, or X” installations, use the Quad Corner.
- If necessary, cut a channel and grate to length. Use tape to hold the End Cap in place during pour.
- Install the channel and secure with 1/2” rebar and wire ties.
- Use tape to cover the grates and the grate lock holes on the side of the channel to keep them clean during the pour.
- Vehicular traffic applications: Backfill with concrete, coat on channel 1/16” below finished level concrete.
- Asphalt: Do not pour asphalt against channels. Backfill with concrete a minimum of 4” each side.
- Alternative applications: Backfill with concrete a minimum depth of 3” extending away a minimum of 4” each side. Install pavers or backfill with soil.
- Allow sufficient time for the concrete to fully cure before exposing to trac or removing grates.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!