Product added to cart
Source 1 Drainage S1E-PLCD Premium Trench & Driveway Channel Drain Kit With Grate
Special Price $49.99 Regular Price $75.29
FREE Shipping on orders over $50
- Trench drain kit includes (1) stick of channel, (1) grate, (1) end outlet, (1) end cap
- Made in the USA
- Class B rating for cars, trucks, vans and light duty vehicles
- Heal Guard & ADA Approved for added safety
- Anti flotation channel feet prevent floating when encased in fill material
- Cross braced ribs are designed into the body for strength and rigidity
- Built in bottom outlet accommodates 4" sewer and drain pipe
- U shaped channel and corners are designed to prevent water pooling. Channel lengths are interlocking, no screws required and are qwik fit
- Channel is made from 100% recycled polypropylene, grates are easily removable for cleaning and maintenance.
- Dimensions: 5.12" H x 4.53" W x 39.20" L
Source 1 Drainage S1E-PLCD Premium Trench & Driveway Channel Drain With Grate
Keep your home safe The Source 1 Drainage Channel Drain System with Heavy Duty Plastic Grates provides a complete and long-term solution for the collection and dispersal of surface water. Made in the USA, this channel drainage system is perfect for any domestic area where surface water collects including driveways, pools, patios, walkways and sports courts. This product is ADA Compliant and is Class B load rated.
- Driveways - Position between the garage and the driveway.
- Patios - Drain water where it may be water pooling.
- Swimming Pools - Divert pool water away from grass or flower beds.
- Sports Courts - Where standing water could prove to be a hazard.
- Gardens - Where natural run off can be safely diverted.
- Walkways - Drains pooling water safely and conveniently.
- Dig a trench deep enough to allow for a 2” bed of sand and wide enough to accept a 4”
backfll of concrete on each side.
- Fix a string for the finished height of the channel. If using bottom outlet, determine its
location. Spread and compact the sand base.
- If using bottom outlet, use a 3” hole saw to open the outlet. Otherwise, skip this step
and proceed on to step #4.
- Remove grates to access End Cap and End outlet. When using the Female side, slide End
Cap or End Outlet in channel. For Male side, pop End Cap or End Outlet into channel.
- Working from the Outlet End, install the channel using the string line to set the grade.
- For “ELL, TEE, or X” installations, use the Source 1 Quad Corner.
- If necessary, cut a channel and grate to length. Use tape to hold the End Cap in place
- Install the channel and secure with 1/2” rebar and wire ties.
- Use tape to cover the grates and the grate lock holes on the side of the channel to keep
them clean during the pour.
- Vehicular traffic applications: Backfill with concrete, float out channel 1/16” below finished level concrete.
- Asphalt: Do not pour asphalt against channels. Backfill with concrete a minimum of 4”
- Alternative applications: Backfill with concrete a minimum depth of 3” extending away
a minimum of 4” each side. Install pavers or backfill with soil.
- Allow sufficient time for the concrete to fully cure before exposing to traffic or
|Manufacturer||Source One Environmental|
|Product Dimensions||5.12" H x 4.53" W x 39.20" L|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
Fernco 1070-44 4-inch x 4-inch Corrugated Pipe Flexible Coupling
Special Price $13.63 Regular Price $25.76
Fernco 1070-33 3-inch x 3-inch Corrugated Pipe Flexible Coupling
Special Price $13.71 Regular Price $20.54