Product added to cart
2-Pack StormDrain FSD-3017-20BKIT 20-in. Large Round Catch Basin with Green Grate Kit
Special Price $229.95 Regular Price $274.38
- 2 Pack is easy to install
- Accepts risers to bring to grade
- Pipe can be installed at various heights
- Made of heavy duty polyethylene
- Weight: 11.53 lbs
- Capacity:12 U.S. Gallons
- Dimensions: 22.9"l x 22.9"w x 16.4"h
StormDrain FSD-3017-20BKIT 20" Large Round Catch Basin with Grate Kit, 2-Pack
Remove unwanted standing water with the most versatile drainage catch basin on the market.The large round StormDrain FSD-3017-20BKIT-GRN is the perfect solution to all of your drainage needs. This 20” Drain valve, & meter box catch basin is great for large applications such as golf courses but is also a suitable size for the home. The basin accepts 2”, 3” & 4” pipe. The 20” Drain Box will also accept Fernco Storm Drain 20” Risers so you can easily bring the Drain Box to grade. It is the most versatile Drain Box available on the market today!
- Use as Rain Drain, D-Box, or Drop Box; allows for all configurations
- Use as a rain drain for gutters, driveways & sub surface drainage
- Use as a distribution box or drop box for onsite septic systems
- Use with the riser to bring cover or grate to grade as needed
- Accepts 2’’, 3’’, 4’’ Sch. 40, S&D and corrugated pipe
- Four stabilizing feet with our 12” D-Box
- Carefully cut out required opening in the box with a knife.
- Install seal from INSIDE the box.
- Screw on the nut from OUTSIDE the box.
- Tighten to provide a watertight seal.
- Remove the correct size tear out on the seal. TEAR OUT- DO NOT CUT OUT.
- Slide the pipe into the seal.
- Snap the stabilizing feet into the sockets at the base of the box. (12" only)
|Finish / Color||Green|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
Fernco 1070-44 4-inch x 4-inch Corrugated Pipe Flexible Coupling
Special Price $13.63 Regular Price $25.76