Product added to cart
Fernco 1.5" Flexible PVC 90-DegreeElbow with 1.25" Reducer Bushing for DWV Cast Iron, Steel and Plastic Pipe Connections
Special Price $11.99 Regular Price $16.99
FREE Shipping on orders over $50
- ADAPTABLE: Exceptionally long and flexible, these couplings are ideal for repair scenarios, rectifying previous bad workmanship and can adapt to imperfect pipe alignment, even with varying pipe sizes
- UNMATCHED QUALITY & PERFORMANCE: Built to last the life of the plumbing system, Fernco Qwik Elbows are made from elastomeric polyvinyl chloride for a strong, leak-proof fitting that’s resistant to chemicals and sewer gases.
- FLEXIBLE FIT: Connecting different sized pipes? Quickly adjust to fit one end of the pipe from 1.5" to 1.25" with the included Reducer Bushing. Just inset the bushing and install.
- CONNECT VARIOUS PIPE TYPES: The Fernco Qwik Elbow is compatible with Plastic (PVC, ABS, CPVC, Smooth Wall HDPE), Cast Iron or Steel Pipe for a watertight joint. For sewer and drain, waste and vent piping. Maximum working pressure: 4.3 PSI
- NO-MESS INSTALLATION: Fernco caps are easy to install without the hassle of messy primers, glues and their unwanted odors.
- SPECS & CODES: Conforms to ASTM D 5926, C 1173 CSA B602 and UPC Approved. 300 stainless steel clamps are corrosion-resistant, rustproof and make installing quick and easy with just a screwdriver, nut driver or torque wrench.
- TRUSTED & PREFERRED: Proudly manufactured in the United States.
Fernco Flexible Elbows with Reducer bushings allow for up to 90-degree connections of all common household drain, waste and vent pipes without using special tools or fittings. Quickly connect pipes of varying sizes with the included Reducer Bushing by simply inserting the Bushing into the Elbow end. Installation is as easy as sliding the coupling on and torquing the stainless-steel bands down for a leak-proof connection. Before you grab the primer and glue - be sure and look for the right Fernco Coupling. This Fernco Qwik Elbow is compatible with Plastic (PVC, ABS, CPVC, Smooth Wall HDPE), Cast Iron or Steel Pipe for a watertight joint. For sewer and drain, waste and vent piping. Maximum working pressure: 4.3 PSI. Fernco couplings have been proudly manufactured in the USA since 1964 and are made of the highest quality elastomeric polyvinyl chloride and corrosion-resistant, rust-proof clamps. With a reputation for quality, innovation, and reliable performance, you can trust Fernco as the global leader in flexible plumbing couplings.
|Availability||Out of Stock|
|Finish / Color||Black|
Write Your Own Review