StormDrain FSD-3017-20SKIT-6 20-in Round Catch Basin Drain with Green Lid Kit, 2-Pack
The StormDrain FSD-3017-20SKIT is the Drain, Valve, & Meter Boxno matter your drainage needs. This 20-in distribution drain box rain box is great for large applications such as golf courses but is also a suitable size for the home. The basin accepts 6-in, 4-in, 3-in and 2-in pipe. The 20-in Drain Box will also accept StormDrain 20” Risers so you can easily bring the Drain Box to grade. It is the most versatile Drain Box available on the market today! Pipe can be installed at various heights. The watertight seal will fit corrugated and non-corrugated pipes of 2 inches, 3 inches and 4 inches. No additional sealant is required to ensure a watertight fit. This product is highly resistant to harsh septic system environments due to its HDPE construction. Kit includes basin, lid, (4) adapters for 2-in, 3-in, or 4-in and (2) adapters for 6-in pipe.Made in the USA. Class A Load Rating recommended for pedestrian, bicycles and wheel chair traffic.
- Use as Rain Drain, D-Box, or Drop Box; allows for all configurations
- Use as a rain drain for gutters, driveways & sub surface drainage
- Use as a distribution box or drop box for onsite septic systems
- Use with the riser to bring cover or grate to grade as needed
- Accepts 6’’, 4’’, 3’’, 2" Sch. 40, S&D and corrugated pipe
- Carefully cut out required opening in the box with a knife.
- Install seal from INSIDE the box.
- Screw on the nut from OUTSIDE the box.
- Tighten to provide a watertight seal.
- Remove the correct size tear out on the seal. TEAR OUT- DO NOT CUT OUT.
- Slide the pipe into the seal.