Product added to cart
FlowRite Tub and Shower Escutcheon Rebuild Kit Complete for Gerber Safetemp II, Polished Chrome
Special Price $94.95 Regular Price $139.99
- PRODUCT: Rebuild kit for Gerber safe temp II single handled tub and shower
- INCLUDES: Pressure balance valve, control cartridge, chrome D shape handle which includes index button, set screw, alan wrench. Chrome valve body cover, chrome cap, chrome escutcheon plate (approximately 6.5" diameter) 2 escutcheon plate mounting screws
- UPDATE: Renew, replace and renovate old tub and showers with this easy kit
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- INSTALLATION: Tools needed - Philips screw driver. Hex key wrench is included. All other parts should be hand tightened.
FlowRite Complete Tub and Shower Escutcheon Rebuild Kit for Gerber Safetemp II, Polished Chrome
Refresh your bathroom with FlowRite's rebuild kit for Gerber Safetemp II pressure balance tub and shower valve. This complete kit includes D shape handle which includes index button, set screw, and alan wrench. A chrome valve body cover, chrome cap, chrome escutcheon plate approximately 6-1/2 inches in diameter and two escutcheon plate mounting screws. The FlowRite control cartridge and pressure balance valve is the perfect non-oem replacement of the Gerber SafeTemp 2 95-152/95-154 for the GS-105. The single-function balance valve protects you and your family from sudden water temperature changes and works to control both water temperature and volume on single handle shower faucets. Heavy duty, ceramic internal construction ensures durability and long life.
|Finish / Color||Chrome|
Write Your Own Review