Product added to cart
Fernco 1.5" Flexible PVC Sanitary Tee with 1.25" Reducer Bushing for DWV Cast Iron, Steel and Plastic Pipe Connections
Special Price $13.95 Regular Price $18.99
FREE Shipping on orders over $50
- VERSATILE: Quickly create and connect branch lines of varying sizes or access points for cleanouts
- UNMATCHED QUALITY & PERFORMANCE: Built to last the life of the plumbing system, Fernco Qwik Tees are made from elastomeric polyvinyl chloride for a strong, leak-proof fitting that’s resistant to chemicals and sewer gases.
- FLEXIBLE FIT: Connecting different sized pipes? Quickly adjust to fit one end of the pipe from 1.5" to 1.25" with the included Reducer Bushing. Just inset the bushing and install.
- CONNECT VARIOUS PIPE TYPES: The Fernco Qwik Elbow is compatible with Plastic (PVC, ABS, CPVC, Smooth Wall HDPE), Cast Iron or Steel Pipe for a watertight joint. For sewer and drain, waste and vent piping. Maximum working pressure: 4.3 PSI
- NO-MESS INSTALLATION: Fernco caps are easy to install without the hassle of messy primers, glues and their unwanted odors.
- SPECS & CODES: Conforms to ASTM D 5926, C 1173 CSA B602 and UPC Approved. 300 stainless steel clamps are corrosion-resistant, rustproof and make installing quick and easy with just a screwdriver, nut driver or torque wrench.
- TRUSTED & PREFERRED: Proudly manufactured in the United States.
Quickly create and connect branch lines in varying sizes with the use of The Fernco PQT-150/125 flexible PVC Qwik Tee. Installation is as easy as sliding the coupling on and torquing the stainless-steel bands down for a leak-proof connection. Before you grab the primer and glue - be sure and look for the right Fernco Coupling. Whether you’re adding in a new sink or need an access point for cleanout, Fernco Qwik Tees make plumbing projects a breeze. The Fernco PQL-150/125 Qwik Elbow is compatible with Plastic (PVC, ABS, CPVC, Smooth Wall HDPE), Cast Iron or Steel Pipe for a watertight joint. For sewer and drain, waste and vent piping. Maximum working pressure: 4.3 PSI Fernco couplings have been proudly manufactured in the USA since 1964 and are made of the highest quality elastomeric polyvinyl chloride and corrosion-resistant, rust-proof clamps. With a reputation for quality, innovation, and reliable performance, you can trust Fernco as the global leader in flexible plumbing couplings.
|Availability||Out of Stock|
|Finish / Color||Black|
Write Your Own Review