Product added to cart
Fernco 1056-54 Reducing 5-in. x 4-in. Flexible PVC Pipe Coupling for Cast Iron and Plastic Plumbing Connections in Black
FREE Shipping on orders over $50
- UNMATCHED QUALITY & PERFORMANCE: Built to last the life of the plumbing system, Fernco couplings are made from elastomeric polyvinyl chloride for a strong, leak-proof fitting that’s resistant to chemicals and sewer gases.
- FLEXIBLE FIT: To choose the right coupling, measure the outside diameter (OD) of your pipe. This coupling has an internal diameter (ID) of 4.26” and fits pipe ODs between 4.00" - 4.50" on one end with an internal diameter (ID) of 5.57" that fits pipe Ods
- CONNECT VARIOUS PIPE TYPES: The Fernco 1056-54 coupling connects Plastic (PVC, ABS, CPVC, Smooth Wall HDPE), Cast Iron, Copper, Steel or Lead Pipe for a watertight joint. For sewer and drain, waste and vent piping.
- NO-MESS INSTALLATION: Fernco couplings are easy to install without the hassle of messy primers, glues and their unwanted odors.
- SPECS & CODES: Conforms to ASTM D 5926, C 1173 CSA B602 and UPC Approved. 300 stainless steel clamps are corrosion-resistant, rustproof and make installing quick and easy with just a screwdriver, nut driver or torque wrench.
- Compatible with cast iron, plastic (PVC), copper, lead and steel piping
- Made in the USA - Proudly Manufactured in Michigan for Over 50 Years!
Fernco 1056-42 Reducing 4-in. x 2-in. Flexible PVC Pipe Coupling for Cast Iron and Plastic Plumbing Connections in Black
Choose the couplings that the pros use for your next drain, waste or vent project. The Fernco 1056-42 flexible reducer coupling offers a hassle-free way to transition between different pipe sizes or materials. It quickly connects 4 in. x 2 in. plastic (PVC, CPVC, abs, smooth wall HDPE), cast iron, copper, steel or lead pipes. Installation is as easy as sliding the coupling on and torquing the stainless steel bands down for a leak-proof connection. Whether you're adding a new laundry sink, replacing rusted cast iron pipe or adding a new bathroom, Fernco couplers make plumbing projects a breeze. Before you grab the primer and glue - be sure and look for the right Fernco coupling. Fernco couplings have been proudly manufactured in the USA since 1964. Our couplings are built to last using the highest quality elastomeric polyvinyl chloride and corrosion-resistant, rust-proof clamps. With a reputation for quality, innovation, and reliable performance, you can trust Fernco as the global leader in flexible plumbing couplings.
|Finish / Color||Black|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
Fernco 1004-64 6" x 4" Concrete to Concrete Flexible Coupling
Special Price $23.94 Regular Price $53.60
Fernco 1051-44 4" x 4" Asbestos to CI, Plastic, Copper Flexible Coupling
Special Price $6.43 Regular Price $15.90
Fernco 1004-44 4" x 4" Concrete to Concrete Flexible Coupling
Special Price $13.40 Regular Price $24.47
Fernco 1006-44 Concrete to CI, Plastic, Copper Flexible Coupling
Special Price $13.79 Regular Price $18.35
Fernco 1002-44 4-inch x 4-inch Clay to CI, Plastic, Copper Flexible Coupling
Special Price $14.34 Regular Price $20.88
Fernco 1002-43 4" x 3" Clay to CI, Plastic, Copper Flexible Coupling
Special Price $8.90 Regular Price $23.05
Fernco 1001-44 4-inch x 4-inch Clay to Clay Flexible Coupling
Special Price $12.59 Regular Price $18.35