Product added to cart
Fernco 1056-215 Flexible Coupling 2" x 1-1/2" - Connects to Cast Iron or PVC to Cast Iron or PVC
Special Price $3.36 Regular Price $6.11
FREE Shipping on orders over $50
- Fast and easy installation with a screwdriver, nut driver, or socket wrench
- For Vent, Drain, Sewer, and Waste Piping
- Provides a positive seal for drain connections
- Global leader in flexible couplings, proven durability and reliability trusted by professionals worldwide
- Underground rated - Resists chemicals, ultraviolet rays and fungus growth
- Compatible with cast iron, plastic (PVC), copper, lead and steel piping
- Made in the USA - Proudly Manufactured in Michigan for Over 50 Years!
Fernco P1056-215 2" x 1-1/2" Flexible Coupling Cast Iron, Plastic, Copper to Cast Iron, Plastic, Copper
Fernco's flexible pipe adapters are used by professionals nationwide. The high quality pipe adapters are made of tough elastomeric polyvinyl chloride, they are strong, resilient and unaffected by soil conditions. They are also resistant to chemicals, ultraviolet rays, and fungus growth due to the specially formulated properties of the material. These flexible pipe adapters are supplied with a 300 series stainless steel clamp, which is corrosion resistant and rustproof. Additional band slots have been added for greater flexibility and the clamps are specially designed for greater sealing efficiency. These couplings adapt to different types of pipe, clay to cast iron or plastic. Install using a torque wrench to ensure a water tight connection.
|Product Dimensions||2.86" L x 2.86" W x 2.86" H|
|Finish / Color||Black|
Write Your Own Review