Product added to cart
10-PK Black Swan Clear Silicone Squeeze Tube Sealant, 3 Fluid Ounces
Special Price $64.95 Regular Price $89.99
- Made in the USA
- High tensile strength withstands the effects of even the harshest weather
- Use as either an adhesive or sealant
- May be applied to horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Will not harden - remains flexible
- Glues, waterproofs, seals and insulates
- Repairs household items
- Easy to use - professional quality
10-Pack Black Swan Clear Silicone Squeeze Tube Sealant, 3 Fluid Ounce
Black Swan Silicone Sealant is a paste-like, one component material that cures to a tough, rubbery solid upon exposure to moisture in the air. Because it does not flow due to its own weight, this sealant can be applied overhead or on sidewall joints and surfaces without sagging, slumping or running off. It adheres to clean metal, glass, most types of wood, silicone resin, vulcanized silicone rubber, ceramic, natural and synthetic fiber, painted surfaces and many plastics.
Silicone Sealant is resistant to moisture, aging, shrinkage, cracking and discoloring. It does not contain a solvent. Packaged in squeeze tubes and cartridges in colors of white and clear.
- Caulking and sealing around bathtubs, shower stalls, bathroom vanities and kitchen counters and sinks.
- Sealing at drainage pipe connections such as channel drain, catch basin and downspout adapter to corrugated or PVC rigid pipe.
- Sealing around exterior windows and doors to seal drafts and waterproof.
- Replacing ceramic tiles and making new gaskets for dishwasher doors, skid and mark proofing vases, ashtrays and picture frames.
- Repairing or installing body side molding, repairing or making gaskets for automotive and boat windows and doors, and installing through hull fittings in boats above the waterline.
- For making gaskets to replace costly paper gaskets for timing chain valve covers and for water pump or thermostat housings..any application that requires a permanently flexible waterproof seal that will withstand moisture, heat and vibration.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease, dust and frost. Non-porous surfaces: aluminum, glass, etc., should be cleaned with a suitable solvent for the substrate. Adhesion to plastic and metal surfaces can be improved by using a primer.
- Cut nozzle or tip.
- Apply at surface pushing sealant ahead of nozzle or tip. Assure contact with both sides of joint. Complete any additional tooling and remove excess sealant with wet stick or knife immediately.
- Clean excess caulk off surface immediately with clean rag. Sealant cures dry to touch in 30 minutes and fully cures in 24 hours.
- Remove excess sealant with a razor blade (single edge) or knife.
Write Your Own Review