Product added to cart
StormDrain FSD-122 Deep Rectangular Valve Box with Tan Lid
Special Price $57.09 Regular Price $61.19
- 12” deep - 12” x 17” rectangular valve box and lid combo
- Tan color, ideal for blending in desert landscapes
- Commercial grade polypropylene construction
- Product Dimensions: 21” L x 15.5” W x 12.38” H
- Lids snap on for easy access or screw on for added security
- Overlapping covers prevent dirt and grass from settling between body and cover
- UV inhibitors to reduce sun damage
- Made in the USA
Fernco FSD-122 Storm Drain Deep Tan Rectangular Valve Box with Tan Lid Combo
The Fernco Storm Drain Deep Valve Box in tan brown provides protection from damage, easy access for maintenance and repairs, and hides unsightly irrigation components from sight. Use this valve box for irrigation control, telephone, electrical junction, or low voltage lighting. This valve box is made of commercial grade polyethylene and are engineered specifically for the professional contractor and heavy-duty use. The overlapping cover prevents dirt and grass from settling between the body and the cover. Tan color is ideal for blending in desert landscapes. Fernco valve and meter boxes are manufactured in the USA.
Valve and Meter Boxes Installed in Earth
- Excavate a hole 6" deeper than the box and allow for 6" on all sides of the box
- Fill the hole with 6" of coarse round washed gravel. Install the piping and box so that the box is centered in the hole and flush with finished grade.
- Backfill the sides evenly with compacted sand within 6" of the top of the box.
- Finish backfilling with top soil or appropriate grade material.
|Product Dimensions||21” L x 15.5” W x 12.38” H|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!