Better Home Products 18111DB Pacific Heights Passage Door Handle Lever - Oil Rubbed Bronze
The Better Home Products 18111DB Pacific Heights Passage Door Handle Lever in an Oil Rubbed Bronze finish is sure to complement your home's décor. Whether you have a more classic traditional look, or a more modern contemporary look this door lever is sure to fit right in. The decorative, high-end design of the door passage lever is sure to make a lasting impression. This passage lever is best used in interior hall and closet applications where no locking is required. The lever is reversible and mounts on both left and right handed doors. The handle style lever is ANSI Grade 3 and the lock is made to fit doors between 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick. The backset is adjustable between 2-3/8-Inch and 2-3/4-Inch. Matching latch and strike plate have rounded corners. Its oil rubbed bronze finish is protected by a clear powder coat that will aid in the duration of the finish. The excellent craftsmanship of this door knob is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Passage = Does not lock on either side.
- Privacy = Locks on one side.
- Dummy = For doors with alternative latching methods.
- Entry (Keyed) = Locks from inside manually and uses a key on the exterior. Includes two keys.
- Handleset (Exterior) = Typically used for front entry doors. Comes with interior trim knob and single-cylinder deadbolt with two keys.
- Handleset (Trim) = Changes the inside handle to match your interior knob or levers.
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt = Manually locks from the inside and uses a key. Includes two keys.