Product added to cart
BHP 97115SN Mill Valley Hall and Closet Passage Door Lever, Satin Nickel
FREE Shipping on orders over $50
- Satin nickel finish
- Reversible for right or left hand doors
- Fully adjustable latch included, to fit all standard door preparations.
- All standard installation parts included
- Protective coating to aid in the duration of the finish
- Lifetime mechanical warranty. 5 year finish warranty.
- Specialty finishes match other BHP product category finishes to provide uniform specialty finishes across multiple product categories.
Better Home Products 97115SN Mill Valley Hall and Closet Passage Door Lever, Satin Nickel
Enhance your home with new decorative hardware from BHP. The Mill Valley Collection is simple in design yet is sure to make a major statement on your exterior and interior doors. This passage lever is best used in interior hall and closet applications where locking is not required. Grade III tubular passage set. Solid zinc cast construction. Door Prep - Crossbore 2 1/8", Edge Bore 1", Latch Face 1"x2 1/4". Door Thickness - 1 3/8" to 1 3/4". Function: Both levers always free. Strike - Full lip radius corner standard. Other options available. Latch - 1/2" throw bolt, 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" backset adjustable. Radius corner face plate standard. Reversible for both right and left hand doors.
|Function||Passage (Hall & Closet)|
|Finish / Color||Nickel|
|Handle Mount Type||Two Piece|
|Interior Handle Type||Lever|
Write Your Own Review