Collect and disperse large quantities of water with the Source 1 Drainage FSD-3017-20BKIT-6 Round Catch Basin Distribution Box.
Easily the most versatile catch basin on the market, this 20-in catch basin drain box is great for large applications such as golf courses, but is also a suitable size for the home. The basin accepts 6-in, 4-in, 3-in and 2-in plastic or corrugated pipe. The 20-in Drain Box will also accept up to three 6-in. risers (FSD-3009) so you can easily bring the Drain Box to grade. Pipe can be installed at various heights. Kit includes basin, grate, (4) adapters for 2-in, 3-in, or 4-in, (2) adapters for 6-in pipe. Class A Load Rating recommended for pedestrian, bicycles and wheel chair traffic.
- Use as Rain Drain, D-Box, or Drop Box; allows for all configurations
- Use as a rain drain for gutters, driveways & sub surface drainage
- Use as a distribution box or drop box for onsite septic systems
- Use with the riser to bring cover or grate to grade as needed
- Accepts 2’’, 3’’, 4’’and 6" Sch. 40, S&D and corrugated pipe
- Four stabilizing feet with our 12” D-Box
- Carefully cut out required opening in the box with a knife.
- Install seal from INSIDE the box.
- Screw on the nut from OUTSIDE the box.
- Tighten to provide a watertight seal.
- Remove the correct size tear out on the seal. TEAR OUT- DO NOT CUT OUT.
- Slide the pipe into the seal.
- Snap the stabilizing feet into the sockets at the base of the box. (12" only)
FSD-3001 (4” D-Box Seal and Nut)
FSD-3001-6/3001-N6 (6” D-Box Seal and Nut)
FSD-3017-G20B (20” Round basin grate)
FSD-3009RC (20” Round Basin Solid Lid)