Product added to cart
BHP 90111DB San Francisco Hall and Closet Passage Door Lever, Dark Bronze
Special Price $51.68 Regular Price $69.83
- Dark oil rubbed bronze finish
- Reversible for right or left hand doors
- Fully adjustable latch included, to fit all standard door preparations.
- All standard installation parts included
- Protective coating to aid in the duration of the finish
- Lifetime mechanical warranty. 5 year finish warranty.
- Specialty finishes match other BHP product category finishes to provide uniform specialty finishes across multiple product categories.
Better Home Products 90111DB San Francisco Hall and Closet Passage Door Lever, Dark Bronze
The BHP San Francisco Collection door lever offers a crisp perspective on minimalist design with its clean lines and rectangular features. This passage lever is best used in interior hall and closet applications where locking is not required. Grade III tubular passage set. Solid zinc cast construction. Door Prep - Crossbore 2 1/8", Edge Bore 1", Latch Face 1"x2 1/4". Door Thickness- 1 3/8" to 1 3/4". Function: Both levers always free. Strike - Full lip radius corner standard. Latch - 1/2" throw bolt, 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" backset adjustable. Radius corner face plate standard. Reversible for both right and left hand doors.
|Manufacturer||Better Home Products|
|Function||Passage (Hall & Closet)|
|Finish / Color||Bronze|
|Handle Mount Type||Two Piece|
|Interior Handle Type||Lever|
Write Your Own Review