Better Home Products 16515SNLT Pacific Heights Series Entry Left Hand Door Lever Lock - Satin Nickel
The Better Home Products 16515SNLT Pacific Heights Series Entry Left Hand Door Lever Lock in a Satin Nickel finish is sure to complement your home's décor. Whether you have a traditional look, or a more contemporary look this door lock is sure to fit right in. The decorative, high-end design of the lever lock is sure to make a lasting impression. This keyed entry lever is best used for front or back door entries other areas where locking is required. The lever mounts on left handed doors. The handle lever is ANSI Grade 3 and the lock is made to fit doors between 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick. The backset is adjustable between 2-3/8-Inch and 2-3/4-Inch. Matching latch and strike plate have rounded corners. Its satin nickel finish is protected by a clear powder coat that will aid in the duration of the finish. The excellent craftsmanship of this door knob is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Passage = Does not lock on either side.
- Privacy = Locks on one side.
- Dummy = For doors with alternative latching methods.
- Entry (Keyed) = Locks from inside manually and uses a key on the exterior. Includes two keys.
- Handleset (Exterior) = Typically used for front entry doors. Comes with interior trim knob and single-cylinder deadbolt with two keys.
- Handleset (Trim) = Changes the inside handle to match your interior knob or levers.
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt = Manually locks from the inside and uses a key. Includes two keys.